14 Apr Buckwheat Pancake Recipe – Vegan GF!
I’m a pancake lover, which is why I need to share this delicious Buckwheat Pancake Recipe – Vegan GF with you! Since working through my own digestive issues, I have found that fluffy glutinous pancakes don’t sit right for me. So I have tweaked a number of recipes to create MY FAVOURITE buckwheat pancake recipe that ticks all the boxes. So if you can’t have dairy, gluten isn’t for you, eggs aren’t your friends or you would just like a recipe that sits right in your tummy.. you have found it!
Buckwheat Pancake Recipe – Vegan GF
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 ¼ cups almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tbsp chia seed
1 tsp coconut oil for cooking
Optional extras: a sprinkle of cinnamon, 1 scoop of protein powder, a sprinkle of vanilla powder
Optional for topping: 1/2 banana sliced, blueberries (fresh or frozen) & a little maple syrup
- Make the pancakes: in a medium mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and chia seeds. In a liquid measuring cup, measure out the almond milk. Beat in optional extras.
- All at once, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. The batter should have some small to medium lumps.
- Preheat your pan over medium-low heat and melt coconut oil.
- Pour in pancake mix into preferred size and thickness. Remember to give yourself enough room to flip the pancake.
- Serve hot with banana, blueberries and maple syrup
Buckwheat Pancake Recipe – Vegan GF! Which means there’s no animal products or gluten in this recipe.
Another favourite recipe of mine is Banana Bread – which you can find here